Here at Huumanize, we believe in skillful design and exceptional content. We also sincerely believe that human connection is the key to any great collaboration, from friendship to business.
Music is one of the most important elements of human culture. From Cincinnati to Mumbai, no matter where you are, music is a powerful tool that brings people together. It allows us to express our emotions, share our experiences, influence how we work in a group, and celebrate. Our brains were made for music, and it literally makes us feel good, thanks to dopamine and endorphins.
We started an ongoing Spotify playlist curated by the digital guides at Huumanize. Take a listen to a collection of our favorite songs. The playlist is packed with melodies that help us find our creative flow, anthems to get us pumped up when it’s time to roll up our sleeves and get down to work, and tunes that we turn on when it’s time to relax and call it a day.
Highlights from Huuman Tones:
- “Galaxia” by Gipsy Kings - Design Director Devin works best with fast beats and instrumentals. His June pick has rousing flamenco guitar to help him find his flow.
- “A Moment Apart” by ODESZA - Motion Graphics + UI/UX Designer Rohan loves the feeling of his April pick. We can see why with its dreamy voices and soundscape.
- “&Run” by Sir Sly - Founder Ron’s June pick has a little bit of everything. This reflective song is a little melancholy, but the chorus is super singable.
- “Anti-Hero” by Taylor Swift - Social + Content Manager Sam’s current earworm has taken social media by storm. The highly anticipated Midnights album did not disappoint with its bubblegum existentialism and heartstring pulls.
- “Autumn” by Ben Böhmer - Managing Partner Vikas’ pick for May is moody and melodic. Play it to brighten your day and get you moving to a steady beat.
- “A Pirate Looks at Forty” by Jimmy Buffet - NFT/Blockchain Consultant Kyle brings us back to the ‘70s with his August pick. It’s laid-back and somewhat bittersweet.
- “Lay It on the Line” by Triumph - 2022 Summer Intern Riley’s summer pick is a song about heartbreak by one of the greatest Canadian classic rock bands. Listen and love it!
Curious about what else is on the playlist? We’ve got 50+ more songs for your ears. Let us know your favorite jams in the comments below, and reach out if we can help your business grow to the soundtrack of life.